These designs are protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 and legal action will be taken for anyone who traces, re-sells or states ownership of part or whole of any design found in any of our selling platforms, including our Etsy store, Vinyl Designs Cut and Create, Design Bundles, Printiful, Amazon Merch or our website store.
- A limit of 500 uses per design that is purchased. Contact us after 500 uses.
- Creating products with our designs for personal use/gifts or small business use to sell. This includes products like shirts, mugs, cups, wooden signs, stencils for signs, bags, hats, infant clothing, hoodies, sweat shirts, tiles, glass blocks, etc.
- Use of a sublimation printer to print our designs and place them on products that you sell yourself.
- Sharing, re-selling or claiming ownership of any of our designs or files included in your purchase.
- Digitizing – Digitizing any of our designs for Embroidery, including use with an embroidery machine OR selling as embroidery files.
- Sublimation/Print and Cut, etc. – Selling any of our designs as prints/transfers/adhesive transfers/heat press transfers/iron-on transfers that are created from with a sublimation printer, a print and cut feature with cutting machines like Silhouette Cameo and other cutters, and any other printing machinery, software, etc.
- Print on Demand/POD – using any of our designs to upload to print on demand/POD websites like Amazon Merch, CafePress, Printiful and other POD sources. This involves using any of our design files to print on and sell products like shirts, hats, baby shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, cups, mugs, etc. by order or mass production for re-sell or giveaway.
- Mass Production – mass production of any of our designs on any medium (cloth, plastic, metal, etc.) by any manufacturing facility, domestic or international. This includes overseas China manufacturers who print and sell wholesale to boutiques and vendors in the US and other countries.